Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Fun!

This weekend we took Cooper to the Oasis to feed the ducks and fish. He loved throwing the bread into the water and then looking over to watch the fish come up. He just giggled the whole time. Unfortunately, Cooper is quickly learning the art of throwing a fit when having to leave somewhere fun.




Cooper has also become very curious about the lawn mower. Everytime someone in the neighborhood mows, his ears perk up. So, Chad let him "help" mow a few strips of the yard yesterday.


On another note, I recently had my blog made into a book. It was super easy and it turned out great! While technology is nice, I am so happy to have something tangible as well.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad the book is good, I want to do one too! I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn loves the lawn mower, too. She gets so excited every time Jer mows and runs to the window to watch him.
    How did you turn the blog into a book? I've read about people doing that, but have no idea how it's done.

    ReplyDelete