Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cabinet Fun

This week Cooper has become really fond of the kitchen cabinets. I think we bought some time by not having knobs on the outside of the cabinets, but once he figured it out there has been no stopping the endless opening, closing, and emptying! We have, of course, already installed childproof latches on all the dangerous cabinets. However, I purposely left most of the cabinets open so that Cooper would be able to "explore". However, after reorganizing the cabinets at least a thousand times yesterday, I'm thinking that decision might be reversed just as quickly as I rethought the no pacifier rule the first night in the hospital! Maybe we will just have two cabinets for exploring!




(Notice the child safety lock Cooper is holding on to. Hmmmm...looks like Daddy and I have some work to do!) Enjoy your freedom now Cooper!

1 comment: