Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day/ Birthday

What a fun week celebrating my birthday and Mother's Day.  I was completely spoiled by my two favorite guys!  On my birthday, I got to sleep in (hallelujah!!!) and was delivered my favorite breakfast and coffee.  I was also treated to a seafood lunch out, italian for dinner, new shoes, money for shopping (once the baby weight is gone), a delicious ice cream cake, and a fun day with these two angels!

Cooper told me "Happy Birthday!  It's your special day!"  at least 100 times.  Loved it!

For Mother's Day, I got some beautiful flowers!  Chad stayed home with Hadley while I got to take Cooper to the Aggie baseball game.  It was so much fun!  We cooked out and spent the evening at the park!  It was a perfect day with my sweet family.  I feel so blessed to spend my days being a mom to Cooper and Hadley!  There's no other way I would want my life to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment