Sunday, May 20, 2012

Brotherly Love

Cooper is such a good big brother, and he LOVES his little sister!  He is always wanting to see, love, hug and kiss on her.  I love seeing the two of them together, and am so happy that Cooper already has so much love for his sister.  Here are a few things he says all the time that I don't want to forget!
*Every morning when he wakes up the first thing he says is, "How is Hadley?  Did she have a good night?"
*"Awww she's soooo cute.  Look at her little tiny feet, hands, etc."
* I am always calling her Little Miss and now he has started saying, "Hi, Miss!"
* Whenever she is crying, Cooper always has a solution.  He is always saying, "Mom, I think she needs her paci, Mama, Daddy, etc."
*He also loves to sing to her to try to make her stop crying.  It is so cute.
Cooper really is such a good helper. He is always going to get things for me.  When I change her diapers, he stands on his stool and plays peek-a-boo with her.  (She is not amused now, but I'm sure she will love this soon!)   So thankful for both of my sweet kids.  Can't wait to see how their relationship grows as they get older!
Helping Daddy feed Hadley a bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Coop! Has he had any behavior reversion or uncharacteristic meltdowns?
    We're already seeing some crazy clinginess and meltdowns in K, but I think it's because of the whole host of changes going on in our lives: the Ortiz family moved to OKC a few weeks ago, Alyssa moved out the weekend before, she knows she is about to have to change beds, my cousin and her kids are moving to Corpus, and she knows a baby is on the way (even though she's super excited about that one).

    ReplyDelete