Sunday, May 20, 2012

Guys Night at the Rodeo

On Saturday, Chad and two of our friends took the boys to a little rodeo in Snook.  Cooper was SO excited he could hardly wait to get there.  They had a great time with just the guys!  While they were gone, Hadley and I went to a girl's night at my friend Lauren's house.  We had italian food to go, chatted, and watched Junk Gypsy!  My kind of night! 
  Here are some pics from the rodeo!

I was obviously not there or this picture would have never happened!
 



Sweet boys! Cooper, Will, Cooper,and Weston.  This picture makes me want to cry.  I know this will be one we will look back on someday when they are all grown up and wonder where the time went. 

Cowboy Cooper getting the ribbon off a goat

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I'm sure Jer is going to let Elliot do a zillion things I would never even consider, too.

    ReplyDelete