Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Jake and Yard Work

On Saturday, we went to visit my friend Shelley and her sweet baby boy, Jake. He was born on Friday and is super cute! Cooper wasn't so sure about me holding another baby. He watched very closely! I think I could have held him all day. (But I'm definitely not ready to brave the long, sleepless nights again) We can't wait until Cooper, Jake, and Jax (Jake's big brother) are all old enough to play together! Congratulations Jeremy and Shelley!



After church on Sunday, Chad and I decided to finally tackle our flower beds. After a lot of trimming, weeding, planting, and many bags of mulch, they look much better! We had to be very creative in order to entertain Cooper while we worked. This idea lasted maybe 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment