Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ft. Worth Stock Show.... and a few random pics


 


While we were in DFW, we took some time to go to the Ft. Worth Stock Show.  Chad and I have gone every year since before the kids were born.  Unfortunately, we were there on the last day and most of the animals were already gone.
My little cowboy and cowgirl ready to go!
Cooper loved "driving the hunting truck most of all.

Little Miss loved watching all the animals.  She really loved the roosters until they "cock-a doodle-dooed".  Then that was the end of that! Ha!
 

 
There was a sheep herding competition going on.  Cooper was so interested.  I have to admit I found it pretty entertaining myself.
A Couple of  Random Pics...
 
 

 Hadley's favorite place to play is in the bottom of our pantry.  She just laughs and laughs and thinks she is really rebellious.  Ha!
 
 

A couple of weeks ago, Chad and I went to the Cattle Baron's Ball!  It was such a neat event!  Can't wait to go back next year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment