Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Flashback to Football Season


I know this is a little late, but I felt like I need to document our love for Aggie football this season!  Well, I mean, we always love Aggie football, but this year we actually won!  This football season was full of lots of tailgating and celebrating.  The kids and I watched most games from home, but we still got in on some of the Aggie action!
Here is Cooper practicing his Heisman pose!
The Johnny Football brownies I attempted to make for the Heisman watch party we went to.  Seriously, it was like the Superbowl around here! HA!
 


Our Sunday School class "Marooned Out" after the Alabama win.  Our pastor is a big Alabama fan, so we all marooned out on Sunday morning just to torment him.  :)


Cooper stayed up to watch part of the Cotton bowl with me.  "Touchdown!"
 
 
What a fun season!  Gig'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment