Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So Thankful!








We had a great Thanksgiving in Abilene. Such wonderful families, and SO much to be thankful for!



We began the week at the Chambers' house! So much fun with two little ones. I can't even imagine what it will be like next year with 4!


This is my favorite picture. HA! I think they are plotting their next plan of mischief.


Cooper taking CoCo for a walk. I'm pretty sure CoCo got a lot more attention than she would have liked.


It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little football!


Case and Chad even made Cooper and Madie homemade Aggie shirts for the game. Guess they didn't bring the Aggies very much luck.


Cooper giving Madie a little lesson on band marching.


Watching cartoons in the "tent" with MiMi!


Next, it was off to the Foster's! For some reason I barely got out my camera. Oops!

This was Kristen and Kent's Thanksgiving away, so Cooper enjoyed being the center of attention this trip! We sure did miss everyone! He insisted on wearing the hat.



Cooper and PaPa Martin playing with his book.


Grandmommy and PaPa gave Chad and I a night out, and took Cooper to Chuck E. Cheese. This is the picture they sent me. Not sure what happened to my parents, because I am very sure they would have NEVER allowed me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment