Monday, November 21, 2011

First Trip to the Dentist

Last week, Cooper took his first trip to the dentist. Before our trip, I called and talked to the receptionist about what we should expect so that I could prepare Cooper. I was so thankful when she told me that they had tvs with cartoons on the ceiling above each chair. So, I prepped Cooper and got him really excited about going. He was so ready! The only thing he was worried about was whether the dentist was a boy or a girl. Maybe we have been talking a little too much about the gender of the baby. HA!
We arrived in the waiting room, and all was good until we had to pass by an older boy getting work done with a loud machine. I saw a look of panic come over Cooper's face. Then, when we got to our room, they sadly informed us that the tv in that room was broken. :( It all went downhill from there. Luckily, it was just a quick brush and floride treatment and we were out of there. Needless to say, he is not too excited about going back, but guess we will try again in 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment