Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Boy Bed!

Wow, I have so much catching up to do I don't know where to start! I guess we will go with the first major milestone Cooper has passed in our new house...the Big Boy Bed!


We decided that since we were going to be taking apart his crib during the move anyway, this would be the perfect time to convert to a toddler bed. (Unfortunately, the front guard rail is nowhere to be found. We have one ordered and on the way!) Cooper was more than ready to give his new bed a try and has not gotten up once! In fact, he still yells for me to come get him when he wakes up. We had one minor mishap when somehow he ended up completely under the bed in the middle of the night (and almost gave me a heart attack trying to find him), but other than that it has been smooth sailing! So proud of our big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment