Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


I had the best Mother's Day this year!




First of all, I got to have a wonderful breakfast with three of my favorite women. I am so blessed to have these three wonderful women in my life. I have learned and continue to learn so much from my sweet grandmother, mother, and sister. It was so special to get to spend the day with you all!


Then, Chad, Cooper, and I headed to the beach! We had such a nice day walking, playing, and spending time with each other. I love my little family.


My two favorite guys.


So blessed to be a mom!


I was also treated to a stop at the Houston Galleria to pick up my fabulous mother's day/birthday gift, lunch outside at a fun beach restaurant, a delicious italian dinner, a ginormous piece of chocolate cake for dessert, and lots of special treatment! I felt so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment