Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week in San Antonio



This week Cooper and I tagged along with Chad to South Texas. He has been having to travel there for work alot lately. We have been considering moving there so that Chad can be closer to his job, and Cooper and I will get to spend more time with him. So, we went to check out the area. Looks like big changes may be coming soon for our family...


I did a really bad job at taking pictures this week, but I will share what I did take.

While Daddy worked, Coop and I had fun at the Embassy Suites


And at the nearby shopping/play areas!



Sharing an ice cream treat with Mommy and Daddy!



Daddy singing Cooper some goodnight songs since I forgot his books. I think Cooper prefers Daddy's horse songs. ;)



Grandad also got to come see us for a few days. Cooper loved getting to spend sometime with him!

1 comment:

  1. Well, my heart is breaking just a little. I will be so sad if you guys move away!

    ReplyDelete