Friday, April 29, 2011

22 Months..2 until 2!!!

Cooper is 22 months old! Can you believe he will turn 2 years old in 2 short months???







At 22 months, Cooper is saying many, many new words every day. He has also started to combine words into phrases. It is so fun watching his vocabulary develop. My favorite thing he does right now is say, "Mommy, hug?" It is soooo sweet. It melts my heart every single time.


Cooper has also started wanting to play with other kids and not just around them. We are still working on taking turns and sharing. :) He loves to run, climb, and play, play, play! He recently started to sit long enough to watch almost a whole 30 minute cartoon, but only if it is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Handy Manny. We usually only allow one show a day, but I will admit it is a nice break for me!


He has become much less picky when it comes to eating. He will eat just about anything he can dip or eat with a toothpick (a tip from one of my friends!).


What a joy it is to spend my days with this sweet (almost 2 year old) little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment