Monday, October 18, 2010

More Pumpkins and Daddy Time

On Saturday, Chad and I took Cooper to the Flowermound pumpkin patch. It was SOOOOO crowded! Cooper loved the cartoon character cut-outs, train ride, and the pumpkin house!
Rearranging pumpkins in the pumpkin house

On top of the haystack (Yes, Cooper wore a Rangers shirt instead of a Halloween shirt. We figured this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to mix baseball and pumpkins!)


Hugging the Elmo cut-out





I thought I would add this video of Cooper and Chad playing football in the living room. This is a daily occurance in our house. Cooper has become quite the tackler!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about that pumpkim patch. Maybe we'll check it out next year.
    Jeremy and I loved the football video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pics!
    And yes, Go RANGERS!

    ReplyDelete