Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to our favorite Daddy!

I am so blessed to have such a loving and selfless husband. Chad is such a great Dad and role model for Cooper. He works so hard to provide for us, always with a smile and never a complaint. It makes my day to see Cooper's face when Chad walks into a room. He gets this mischevious little grin everytime! I love to see the anticipation on Cooper's face when he hears Chad opening the door after work. He crawls to his daddy as fast as his little arms and legs will let him. I am so thankful that Cooper will have such a strong father figure to look up to and learn from.
This weekend we celebrated by letting Chad pick all of our activities and meals. We started by a trip to Trader's Village. Chad loves to negotiate and this is one of his favorite places. (Cooper and I NEVER accompany Chad because it is definitely NOT one of my favorite places! This could have something to do with the fact that my parents car got stolen there when I was little!) We also made a trip to Academy (another one of Daddy's favorite places), watched the Rangers, celebrated with snow cones, and went swimming!
Daddy and Cooper before church

Celebrating with snowcones


Another reason Cooper loves his Daddy so much...he can get away with things like climbing on the dishwasher!

Cooper also wore his Father's Day jammies this weekend. They say "Handsome Like Daddy". (Sorry for the blurry picture!)

Chad and I are both so lucky to have amazing Dads! We are so thankful for the examples that you are to us, and look forward to all that Cooper will learn from you too! We love you PaPa and Grandad! Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment