Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daddy Time

Chad took a couple of days off (which he RARELY does) at the end of last week. Cooper and I had so much fun spending time with him! Normally, Cooper won't let Chad put him down from the second he gets home from work until bedtime. So he really enjoyed his daddy time last week!
One morning Chad got up with Cooper so I could sleep in! (Yes, on his day off!) They went and got me breakfast and coffee! Isn't that sweet? This is the outfit Cooper was dressed in when I woke up.

Chad also kept Cooper so I could do some shopping. I am so thankful that Chad is willing to work so hard so I can stay home with Cooper. What a great husband and father!

2 comments:

  1. Guitars and cowboy boots...what more could a boy want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We are just lucky he doesn't have on his Davy Crockett hat!

    ReplyDelete