Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Cooper's 1st Day of KINDERGARTEN!!!

Can't believe that we are here...Kindergarten! 
 
Ready for Meet the Teacher
I failed to take any pictures at Meet the Teacher.  I was fighting back the tears the entire night, but Cooper was beyond happy and excited.  He insisted that we walk around the school a thousand times so he would be sure he would be able to find everything.  :)
 
 
Cooper was SO excited and ready for his first day of Kindergarten.  He wasn't nervous at all, and was SO brave.  He has a great teacher and I know he will have a great year.  He was most excited about eating in the cafeteria.  (Yes, on the first day!  I had to put my mommy instinct aside and applaud him for being independent, but I really wanted to pack his lunch on the first day.  Ha!)






Ready for the first day!
He had nothing but positive things to say when he got home.  He was all smiles and couldn't wait for day 2!  I on the other hand, may have driven by the school a couple of times to see if I could see him on the playground. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment