Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Time!

I look forward to taking the kids to the pumpkin patch every year.  Just something about going that makes it feel like fall.  (Even if we were in shorts.)





Hadley wanted to find the "teeny, tiniest little pumpkin" she could find.
Cooper was on the search for the biggest one of course.

My two little pumpkins



Just for fun, here are some pics of the kids in the same place for the past couple of years!
                                                                                2012

     
 2013
                                                                           2014
The kids and I also went to the Farm Patch one afternoon.  It was a beautiful day, and we had so much fun!


Cooper is a fan of the character cut outs.  He had me take his picture in approximately 50 of them.  I will spare you the pictures.




Hay Maze

hay minion

giant spider

Pumpkin tic tac toe!


Such a fun time of year!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment