Thursday, September 5, 2013

First day of Pre K

 Cooper started Pre-K this week. He is still at our church where he did Mother's Day Out.  He just moved up to the Pre-K side.  He will be going three days a week for 3 1/2 hours each time.  We are so blessed that he has the sweetest teachers and is in the same class with some of his buddies from MDO.  He was super excited to head to big school!




This little one had to get in on the action too! :)
Ready to go in his classroom!  I was so proud at how confident he was walking in!  Not a single tear or hesitation!  So proud of this sweet boy!
Cooper had a fabulous first day.  When I picked him up, he said, "Hi Mom, I had a VERY great day!"   I'm not going to lie...I was ready to pick him up.  In fact, I had to wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes before going in because I was so early. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment