Monday, August 12, 2013

Coop's 4 year old stats and Hadley's Pig Tails!!!

Cooper went for his 4 year well check this week!  I am honestly not sure which is worse, taking an innocent, unsuspecting infant for shots, or a brave 4 year old that knows what is coming.  Either way shots are no fun at all!  At 4 years old, he weighs 40 pounds and is 42 inches tall!  He is healthy and perfect and we are so thankful!  He is growing up to be such a handsome and sweet boy.  So proud of him!
I did a little yearly interview I found on Pinterest to put in his baby book.  I think it will be so fun to see how his answers change over the years!
 
And just take a look at Hadley's first pigtails!  I mean, are they not the cutest thing you have ever seen.  My friend told me little girls can do no wrong with pigtails and I am finding that to be oh so true!  It doesn't help that Cooper is constantly saying, "Oh Hadley girl, I love your new pig tails."  Melt my heart.... Oh, and she thinks they are quite fabulous too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment