Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh Christmas tree...

  This year we went to a Christmas tree farm to pick out and cut down our own tree!  This is something I have always wanted to do and it was so much fun!  Nothing like a nice 80 degree day in December to get you in the Christmas spirit!  Ha! 
   I have such fun memories of picking out and decorating our trees as a child. (ok, maybe I thought it was totally embarrassing during my teen years) Regardless, it made me extremely picky and borderline OCD when it comes to Christmas trees.  Thankfully, Chad understands this about me, and is extremely patient and willing to help make everything "perfect".  In fact, he was the one that suggested the Christmas tree farm.  I think I may have converted him to the real tree bandwagon even though he might not admit it.   Thanks to Chad for doing all the hard work and making this so much fun!  Hopefully, Cooper and Hadley will have wonderful Christmas tree memories too!  I love our little family! 


 
Cooper and Daddy ready to go!


Looks like the perfect size!

 
"The bosses"



 
Let the work begin!

Hadley supervising


Almost got it
 
 
 
















 
 
 
 





Ready to go!

 
 
As soon as we got home Cooper had to get dressed appropriately to continue his work.
 
 
 
 
 
The finished product!


1 comment:

  1. So awesome!! Yay for a Griswold family experience! Hopefully there wasn't too much sap : )

    ReplyDelete