Sunday, August 19, 2012

A week with Grandmommy!

This week Grandmommy and PaPa came to help Kent and Courtney move to College Station.  We were so glad they came to stay with us for a few days. I didn't do a very good job of remembering to take pictures.  
Seriously, look how much Cooper and Hadley look alike in this picture?!?!




Cooper loved helping PaPa and Kent work in the yard.  He wanted to go every day.  I think he even got to cut a couple of branches himself.  What a hard worker!
While they were here, Chad found out he was going to have to be gone the rest of the week for work.  We talked Grandmommy in to staying for the whole week!  We had such a fun time.  I was soooooo thankful for the help.  She is like superwoman.  She somehow managed to clean my house, do my laundry, and play with and take care of my kids.  I enjoyed getting to run some errands and even spend an evening with friends.  Thanks Mom!  We already miss you!
Cooper ready for a movie night with Grandmommy, Mommy, and Hadley!
Cooper ready to play some volleyball.  He was really inspired by the olympics.  HA!
Hadley ready to do some shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment