Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Two and a half!!!

I absolutely cannnot believe that my little man is 2 1/2 years old!
At 2 1/2, Cooper loves to pretend! He has quite the imagination, and I love it! He also loves playing with his trains, blocks, and his pretend animal sets. He loves reading books, playing outside, and he still likes to cook.

He loves to dress up too!


Cooper has become quite the little singer lately. His favorite songs to sing include "Twinkle, Twinkle", "Jesus Loves Me", "ABC's", and the Wonder Pet song.


Cooper's favorite foods are bean burritos, spaghetti, strawberries, cheese cubes, yogurt, and of course ice cream!

He has become quite the talker. I laugh every day at the things he says. My very favorite phrases are, "Mama, I love you big, big much" and "I have a big problem!" He asks almost every day if Hadley is big enough to come out yet. He is very excited about having a baby sister to take care of.

What a sweet joy our little Cooper is! I am so thankful for my precious boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment