Friday, July 15, 2011

Grandmommy's Visit

This week my mom made her yearly week long visit. This tradition started when I was teaching. We would spend most of our time decorating my classroom and getting ready for the school year. While I have many good memories of those times, I very much enjoy getting to shop, relax, and visit during her trips now! Cooper loved having Grandmommy here for a week too! They read an endless amount of books, played, sang, cooked, and played some more! She also got to come with us to Cooper's Stretch and Grow class, toddler time, and the library! Mom even kept Cooper so that Chad and I could have a night out for our anniversary! Thanks Grandmommy for all your help this week! You are such a great guest, and so easy to please!




Cooper being such a good listener during Stretch and Grow.



Reading with Grandmommy




No comments:

Post a Comment