Monday, November 8, 2010

Shopping/ Guys Weekend and New Pics!

This weekend my mom, sister, and sister-in-law all came in for our annual shopping weekend! We had so much fun, and did A LOT of Christmas shopping. This year we even took it up a notch and spent the night in Frisco to maximize our shopping time! We realized this weekend that this tradition has been happening for 7 years in a row! The only sad thing is that we have to wait a whole year before it comes around again. Thanks for a fun time full of laughs girls!
Courtney, Mom, and Me loading all of our Day 2 purchases on the hotel cart! (Kristen was taking the picture!)

While we were having our girl time, Chad took Coop to Abilene for the weekend to spend some time with Grandad and Case. (Yes, it was my first night away from Cooper and we both survived!) I'm not sure what all went on, but I know they had a ton of fun! Cooper has been trying to say Grandad all day today. This is the only picture I received. Hmmm... eating dinner on the back porch, sounds fun to me!



A couple of weekends ago, my friend Mallory at Mallory Krieger Photography, took some pics of Cooper. Here are a few of my favorites! (more to come soon!)






No comments:

Post a Comment