Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 Years Running...

It's time again for the West Texas Fair and Rodeo! We did not get to go to Abilene for the fair this year, but Mom Mom Martin (Cooper's Great Grandma)once again entered Cooper in the "Grandparent's Brag" contest. We are pround to announce that Cooper won 2nd place again this year! Here is the winning photo and poem. Thanks for all your hard work Mom Mom!


Let me get my hat!
I want to go!
I’m on my way
to the Fair and Rodeo!

There’s roping, riding, parades –
Really lots to see.
Also a contest
and Mom-Mom entered me!

She says I’m really smart,
and fast as I can be,
Especially when she tries to catch me
while crawling on my knees.

She talks about my smile
being cute as can be,
So I always try to smile
so she will brag on me.

With baby pictures covering the wall
for everyone to see,
It makes me very proud
when Mom-Mom chooses me!


And, just in case you missed it, here is last year's post with his winning entry!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Looks like Cooper's going to be a West Texas super star.

    ReplyDelete