Saturday, February 20, 2010

Playdates





Baby Bookworms
I'm a little behind with these pictures from Baby Bookworms. We actually went a couple of weeks ago! Cooper really loved listening to the books about the color "red". He also got to play with some red toys! Cooper was really interested in the tunnel that the other kids were crawling through. I put him at one end and he really liked looking at me at the other end. I bet it won't be long before he will be scooting right through too!








Abbey's Playtown
This week we met our friends Rachel, Alyssa, and Katelyn and Lanetta and Jonathan at an indoor playground called Abbey's Playtown. It was so much fun. There were so many fun things to do for kids of all ages.
This is Cooper and my friend Lanetta. He really likes her. Guess she knows how to entertain little boys. She has three of her own! Cooper also met Rachel's sister, Alyssa, for the first time. I didn't get a picture, but boy was he infatuated with her! Everywhere we went he had to look around to find her! :) Hmmm...wonder if she's up for babysitting.

There were swings hanging from the ceiling!

Cooper and Katelyn had fun playing in this special area for babies. It has padding all around and toys just for the little guys.

Cooper really liked this playbench.

I had fun pushing Cooper around in this cute little car. Daddy was glad to hear we passed on the pink one and went to look for a more boy appropriate color!

Fast forward 16 years... whew, I'm not ready to think about that yet!

What a fun time at Abbey's! We can't wait to go back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Alyssa would be up for babysitting sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did have fun meeting Cooper! I wish I could have got more smiles out of him. We would have a blast together!

    ReplyDelete